FREE Ask the Process Improvement Experts!
At Metrilogics, we know how tough it can be to run a complex operation or a challenging process improvement project and sometimes just going to the six sigma or lean manufacturing "manual" won't help! That's why we offer FREE advice to help you overcome whatever barrier you've hit!
Having "been there, done that" in the roles of production manager, project manager, six sigma black belt, and system developer, we can give you answers to questions like:
- How can I quantify the savings potential of my operation or project, even in a non-manufacturing setting?
- I just facilitated an all-day brainstorming session with production team members to develop process improvement ideas. Based on the input we came away with, how can I distinguish between legitimate "lost time" root causes vs. mere excuses?
- When trying to establish production standards across a mix of processes, what's the difference between using performance goals vs. using capacity rates?
- How might my choice of metric impact unit cost calculations or staffing model scenarios?
- How can I develop process-specific unit costs when its impossible to assign exact dollar values to each process performed?
- How can I perform a cost / benefit analysis on a process improvement that hasn't yet been fully implemented?
- How can I motivate all production team members to make a cost-saving process change in their daily work, when the change appears on the surface to represent additional effort for them?
- What are my alternatives for gathering reliable quality, production and cost data when "the numbers" come from a variety of source systems or (in some cases) data isn't currently captured systematically anywhere at all?
- During a corporate down-sizing / re-organization, how do I keep up the morale of the remaining team members?
Remember - no question is too small to ask, and no problem is too big to solve. Just send your questions to email@example.com and we'll send you personalized answers that are sure to help!